Software Development Engineer
Full-Time · Seattle, WA
Luum wants your help in building the world's most integrated enterprise mobility platform. We empower employers to track, manage, and influence employee commute behavior. Through Luum, employees can see their commute options, save money, and get to work faster and happier. We've been delivering these benefits to many Fortune 1000 companies since 2012.
Our engineering team is a collaborative group of engineers, designers, and product managers. At Luum, developers work with Sales and Customer Success every day to create value for our customers, and ultimately our business. Our engineers go from gathering requirements with customers to shipping code to production.
We are looking for a creative software engineer to contribute to our portfolio of customer services. We'd love to work with you if:
- You thrive in a team where you can learn, grow, and help others to do the same
- You have experience in modern web application development including front-end, middle-tier, or back-end
- You enjoy designing and delivering end-to-end solutions to customer problems
- You have some experience with cloud environments like Windows Azure or AWS
- You have worked with SQL and relational databases
- You can find your footing in a mature code base
- You have a working knowledge of the principles of computer science
Luum is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.