Full-Time · Seattle, WA
At Luum we tackle real, big commute problems. As a pioneer in enterprise commute management we engage employees, unify mobility options, and bring about meaningful change. We are a team of passionate, fearless, and collaborative problem solvers dedicated to delivering a comprehensive and personalized commute experience to employees and motivating change in commuting habits.
We are looking for an intellectually curious Product Manager to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. As a Product Manager, you will build the strategy and roadmap to deliver on our shared vision for a better commute experience. You will collaborate with a talented team of software engineers, marketers, customer success, and product designers to understand the needs of the user and bring features to life.
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, you will:
- Own the product planning life cycle from vision to strategic planning to execution
- Actively engage with customers to understand their use cases and determine value
- Drive decision-making and prioritize the roadmap using qualitative and quantitative data
- Develop product specifications covering value proposition, use cases, scenarios and features
- Ensure delivery of features within Luum's go-to-market strategy
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information
- Well-versed in the principles of computer science and software development, and consider the complexity and cost of different approaches to problems
- Experience delivering enterprise software
Luum is unique in that we've bootstrapped our business, giving us a great deal of control over our destiny. We value individuality, autonomy and drive (but not the kind that's you alone in a car). We are still in our nascent growth stages; The ideas you bring up over morning coffee, stand ups, or a Friday afternoon office beverage (spirited or otherwise) could dramatically shape the trajectory of Luum's success.
The Luum ethos is one of balance that extends to the workplace environment. We have built our team to be reflective of--and carry out--our mission, vision and values. We are committed to growing a team that mirrors the customers we serve and are intentional about diversity, inclusion, and equity as we scale our company.
Luum is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.