Enterprise Account Executive
Full-Time · Seattle, WA
At Luum we tackle real, big commute problems. As a pioneer in enterprise commute management we engage employees, unify mobility options, and bring about meaningful change. We value individuality, autonomy, and drive (but not the kind that is you alone in a car). We have ambitious goals to expand nationally and this role is essential in realizing that growth.
We're looking for an ambitious, experienced Enterprise Account Executive to expand Luum's customer base. We currently serve a host of world class employers but want your help in reaching the next level.
Your primary responsibility will be to convert our list of qualified prospects into long-term, valued customers. You will own the following aspects of the process:
- Building pipeline by working with the Business Development team while also working to directly uncover new opportunities as part of your daily sales motion
- Managing a complex sales process to discover customer needs, engage in value-based conversations, and proactively work with prospects through the buying process
- Knowing when to involve Luum's technical team in conversations and processes
- Creating and presenting proposals and detailed business cases
- Conducting web-based and in-person product demonstrations
- Negotiating commercial terms and working with our Executive on contracting
- Working with our brilliant Customer Success team to ensure the customers adoption and successful transition as a Luum customer.
Through your work experience, you should demonstrate mastery in the following:
- You have a demonstrated track record of exceeding enterprise SaaS sales targets
- 3-5 years minimum of successful quota-carrying sales experience in the software/SaaS, cloud industry
- At least 2 years selling to enterprise companies, having achieved deal outcomes well into the six figures
- You enjoy working on a team where you can learn, grow, and help others to do the same
- You are a strong communicator, and a better listener, able to connect with C-suite and front-line administrators alike
- You are assertive and thrive on results
- You are motivated by making a positive impact on people's lives
- You can develop and maintain a strong understanding of Luum's SaaS services and approach
- You effectively identify and manage a prospective customer's decision dynamics
- You are highly organized and a self-starter, who works independently and with teams
- Your experience includes at least one of the following domains: Enterprise SaaS; Transportation/Mobility; Healthcare; Real Estate
Luum is unique in that we've bootstrapped our business, giving us a great deal of control over our destiny. We are still in our nascent growth stages: the ideas you bring up over morning coffee, stand ups, or a Friday afternoon office beverage (spirited or otherwise) could dramatically shape the trajectory of Luum's success.
The Luum ethos is one of balance that extends to our workplace environment. We have built our team to be reflective of--and carry out--our mission, vision and values. We are committed to growing a team that mirrors the customers we serve, and are intentional about diversity, inclusion, and equity as we scale our company.
Luum is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.