Business Development Manager
Full-Time · Seattle, WA
At Luum we tackle real, big commute problems. Cities are growing and evolving, population density is rising fast, and infrastructure is struggling to cope. We're committed to solving these new transportation challenges faced by employers and commuters every single day. You could make a key contribution to better business for our customers and positive impact in our communities.
Luum's mission is to be the de-facto commute solution for all major employers in the United States. We've built a comprehensive, cloud-based software solution for enterprise transportation. By integrating with parking, security, payroll, and HR systems, Luum enables employers to engage commuters, deliver a wide range of transportation services, understand underlying transportation issues, and motivate lasting behavioral change.
Luum is seeking a local Business Development Manager based in our Seattle office to prospect and qualify potential clients. We are looking for a smart, professional, success-oriented individual with a high level of commitment and a strong desire to be part of a top-notch team. In return, we will provide you with the support needed to be successful in the role and with opportunities to advance your sales career as our business grows.
Our team is seeking an experienced business development professional to qualify accounts. You will:
- Research our top 10 cities to identify the largest employers
- Identify key decision makers and contact information
- Reach out and qualify key decision makers (must be comfortable making phone calls)
- Develop a high level of knowledge about Luum's products with the ability to articulate this
- Develop relationships with consultants and other third parties to increase opportunities
We'd love to have you on our team if:
- You have a BA/BS or 2 +/- years of inside sales experience selling B2B SaaS
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are comfortable selling to senior level executives
- You are organized, detail oriented with strong time management skills
- You enjoy doing research and identifying areas of greatest potential
Critical Performance Competencies that we look for:
- Competitive, team player
- Works independently (in the office)
- Self-starter, holding oneself accountable for results
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Collaborates well with engineering, marketing and customer success teams
If you think you'd like to join the Luum team, please apply at ZipRecruiter. We can't wait to hear from you!
Luum is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.