Full-Time · Seattle, WA
At Luum we tackle real, big commute problems. Cities are growing and evolving, population density is rising fast, and infrastructure is struggling to cope. We're committed to solving these new transportation challenges faced by employers and commuters every single day. You could make a key contribution to better business for our customers and positive impact in our communities.
Luum's mission is to be the de-facto commute solution for all major employers in the United States. We've built a comprehensive, cloud-based software solution for enterprise transportation. By integrating with parking, security, payroll, and HR systems, Luum enables employers to engage commuters, deliver a wide range of transportation services, understand underlying transportation issues, and motivate lasting behavioral change.
We're looking for an ambitious, experienced Account Executive to expand Luum's customer base. We currently serve a host of world class employers but want your help in reaching the next level.
You will identify and contact prospective customers, qualify them, and be responsible for converting them into valued customers. You will own the following aspects of the process:
- Researching qualified leads
- Inside sales prospecting and in-person meetings
- Adapting sales material to customer needs
- Timely documentation of interaction and needs, and follow-up communication
- Presentation and demonstration of Luum's services
- Knowing when to involve Luum's technical team in conversations and processes
- Creating and presenting proposals
- Defining contracting terms in conjunction with appropriate stakeholders
Establishing channel sales partnerships
Through your work experience, you should demonstrate mastery in the following:
- You enjoy working on a team where you can learn, grow, and help others to do the same
- You are a strong communicator, and a better listener, able to connect with C-suite and front-line administrators alike
- You are assertive and thrive on results
- You have a demonstrated track record of exceeding sales targets
- You can develop and maintain a strong understanding of Luum's SaaS services and approach
- You effectively identify and manage a prospective customer's decision dynamics
- You identify ways to sell at scale through partners
- You are highly organized and a self-starter, who works independently and with teams
- Your experience includes at least one of the following domains: Enterprise SaaS; Transportation/Mobility; Healthcare; Real Estate
- You are motivated by making a positive impact on people's lives
If you think you'd like to join the Luum team, please apply at ZipRecruiter. We can't wait to hear from you!
Luum is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.