Customer Success / Account Manager
At Luum we tackle real, big commute problems. Cities are growing and evolving, population density is rising fast, and infrastructure is struggling to cope. We're committed to solving these new transportation challenges faced by employers and commuters every single day.
Luum delivers better mobility management so employers can improve the overall employee commute experience and change commute-related outcomes using the world's most integrated, enterprise-grade mobility management platform. Luum enables employers to engage commuters, deliver a wide range of transportation services, understand underlying transportation issues, and motivate lasting behavioral change. You can help our customers utilize Luum's comprehensive software solution and deliver customer success in an exciting, new market.
Our team is seeking a smart, creative customer success manager capable of supporting a growing portfolio of customers ranging in size, industry, and complexity. This is a career-defining opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies and leading household names. As a Luum customer success manager, you will:
- Collaborate with the customer success team to nurture customer relationships and ensure overall customer delight with Luum.
- Be the primary point of contact for day-to-day customer communication.
- Respond to general enquiries and support tickets.
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively avoid potential problems.
- Liaise with customers on new feature releases to ensure adoption.
- Be responsible for and implement strategies to ensure ongoing engagement.
- Explore and analyze customer data to support the customer success team.
We'd love to have you on our team if:
- You have experience with enterprise software.
- You build lasting relationships and are comfortable working with technical and business partners, both internally and externally.
- You have demonstrated highly effective cross-function project management.
- You know how to listen actively and ask incisive questions to gather information.
- You love exploring a variety of ways to solve difficult problems.
- You're deeply analytical and pay attention to detail.
Luum is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you think you'd like to join the Luum team, please contact us at Luum Jobs. We can't wait to hear from you!