Customer Success / Account Manager
At Luum we tackle real, big commute problems. Cities are growing and evolving, population density is rising fast, and infrastructure is struggling to cope. We're committed to solving these new transportation challenges faced by employers and commuters every single day.
Luum's mission is to be the de-facto commute solution for all major employers in the United States. Luum enables employers to engage commuters, deliver a wide range of transportation services, understand underlying transportation issues, and motivate lasting behavioral change. You can help our customers implement Luum's comprehensive software solution and deliver customer success in an exciting, new market.
Our team is seeking a creative and experienced customer success manager capable of handling a growing portfolio of customers, ranging in size, industry, and complexity. This is a career-defining opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies and leading household names. As a Luum customer success manager, you will:
- Take ownership of what success means to each of our customers and be accountable for reaching these goals.
- Lead the implementation of Luum's software and setup new and evolving employee commute programs for success from day 1.
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively avoid potential problems.
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day customer communication.
- Liaise with customers on new feature releases to ensure adoption.
- Be responsible for and implement strategies to ensure ongoing engagement.
- Be accountable for customer retention and securing customer expansion opportunities.
We'd love to have you on our team if:
- You have strong project and change management skills and are comfortable leading software implementation projects.
- You build lasting relationships and are comfortable working with both technical and business partners, as well as a range of stakeholders and executives.
- You consistently deliver over and above to ensure success.
- You know how to listen actively and ask incisive questions, to gather feedback and requirements, and advocate for customer needs with the product team.
- You manage expectations diplomatically.
- You love exploring a variety of ways to solve difficult problems.
Luum is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you think you'd like to join the Luum team, please contact us at Luum Jobs. We can't wait to hear from you!