General Contest Rules
Challenges on Luum are typically managed and sponsored by third-party organizations or individuals (“Sponsors”) who have partnered with Luum to advance a certain social good mission. In some cases, the Sponsor may choose to award prizes to Participants based upon certain Challenge criteria that the Sponsor selects (a “Contest”). While each Contest will have its own unique “Contest Rules”, the below “General Rules” apply to entrants of any Contests on Luum that have begun after June 4, 2013.
Honesty and Eligibility
- You must honestly and accurately report your Contest activity into the Luum system. Each check-in must be a truthful report of an actual occurrence that you participated in. Luum and the Sponsor reserve the right to determine, at their sole discretion, the truthfulness of any Contest activity and to disqualify and delete activity found to be dishonest. Prior to any decision, Luum and/or the Sponsor may attempt to contact any user suspected of dishonest activity to request evidence of the activity and may update entries based on provided evidence.
- You are ineligible to receive Contest prizes if you are an employee or agent of Luum or the Sponsor of that Contest. If you are a parent, sibling, spouse or partner of these excluded individuals, you are similarly ineligible.
- Decisions made by the Sponsor or its agents (“Contest Judges”) are final and entrants agree to abide by all of the instructions and decisions of Contest Judges.
- In order to be declared a winner, a potential winner must be in compliance with Luum�s Terms and all Contest Rules. If not, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such an entrant from the Contest and randomly select further entrants from the remaining eligible entries until one or more winners are finally declared.
- Unless otherwise indicated, prize winners will be contacted through the Luum notification system.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any component of a prize for its cash value or a prize of approximately the same retail value. Prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged by a declared winner for cash or other substitutes. The refusal by an entrant to accept any prize or any part of the prize releases and forever discharges the Sponsor and their agents of all obligations related to the prize, including delivery.
Rights, Responsibilities and Waivers
- The Sponsor reserves the right to update its Contest rules and amend, cancel, close, suspend or reinstate its Contests at any time and for any reason.
- Neither Luum nor the Sponsor assumes any responsibility for anyone�s failure to enter the contest or for any lost or incorrect entries for any reason whatsoever.
- You release Luum and the Sponsor from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from your participation in the Contest or use of any prize.